About Brookfield Wire Company
Brookfield Wire is a leading supplier of cold drawn stainless steel, nickel, and nickel alloy wire.
Our stainless steel and nickel alloy products are manufactured to the highest industry standards in a broad range of chemistries, sizes, tempers, and finishes. In addition to the standard products outlined below, we produce special products meeting rigid individual customer requirements. Our plant, located on a 40-acre site in Brookfield, Massachusetts, was founded in 1947, and contains approximately 70,000 square feet of manufacturing area.
We welcome your inquiries for hard-to-find alloys as well as any of the over 50 standard alloys we carry. Our goal is to service our customers with quality wire, realistic lead times, and competitive prices.
Customer satisfaction is what we’re all about!
Round, Flat, and Shaped Wire
Stainless Steel Wire Applications:
- Stainless steel spring wire
- Stainless steel core wire for welding electrodes
- Stainless steel SAW wire
- Stainless steel wire for re-drawing into fine wire
- Stainless steel for the building industry
- Stainless steel for construction
- Stainless steel EPQ wire for kitchen, baskets, trolleys and pins
- Stainless steel wire for general purpose for wire mesh, hinges, spokes and staples
- Stainless steel wire for cold heading
- Stainless steel wire for nails
- Stainless steel free cutting wire, for pins, sprinklers, shafting and other machining applications
- Stainless steel wire for springs and making spring pins
- Stainless steel lashing wire to hold electrical and mechanical cable for overhead telephone and cable